Question 1 : You are the web for the Republican Party National Committee. Prepare a risk assessment analysis for your website. Some questions to consider:
- Who is likely to attack your site?
- When are attacks likely to occur?
- What sort of attacks might take place?
- How can you best minimize attacks and protect the integrity of your site?
Write between 200-300 words and provide references.
Question 2 : Do a bit of research on penetration techniques. Investigate and document the following
- Five network penetration testing techniques
- Advantages and disadvantages of each
- One notable social engineering test
- Possible negative implications of penetration tesing
Please write between 200 and 300 words
Question 3 : Do some on Threat Response software. Find one particular software package to investigate.
- What does the software do?
- What are it’s major features?
- What kind of training is required?
- How much does the software cost?
Do not do the same software as everyone else. Write 200-300 of your own words