Why do you think Knight, the founder of Nike, pulled his pledge? 2) Do you think the University of Oregon would have won if it sued Knight to enforce the pledge?
CASES IN MARKETING
This assessment is part 2 of the overall assessment for this module.
You are part:
• • • • • •
requested to finish the case study. You should submit a report including the following aspects and considering the previous feedback given for the last
Executive Summary Introduction to the case study Define the Background of the case study Define the main problem, Challenge or dilemma Analyze the main problem, challenge or dilemma Critically explain alternative solutions for the case study
· Wordcount: 2000-2500
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: To analyze the principle, theories, and dynamics of marketing
· Outcome 2: To demonstrate good understanding of theoretical aspects to develop a case study
· Outcome 3: To apply the principles and tools in case study analysis.