1) In paragraph form, compare & the traditional with the constructivist classroom. (MINIMUM OF 200 WORDS)
2) WHEN WRITING A LESSON PLAN, the teacher considers the hierarchy (steps) of Bloom’s taxonomy….
What does it mean when a teacher “steps up” in their teaching strategy (according to Bloom’s taxonomy)? Tell about the steps and also what it means to “step up” a level in Bloom’s. (MINIMUM OF 200 WORDS)
3) Why should Goals and objectives be listed on a course syllabus or down while in the beginning stages of course planning? (MINIMUM OF 200 WORDS)
4) Why should learning outcomes be written down while in the beginning stages of course planning? (MINIMUM OF 200 WORDS)
5) What is the most useful that you have learned in preparing you to be prepared and successful as a course planner? (MINIMUM OF 200 WORDS)