Write a750words paper describing the forces of change and approaches to organizational change in criminal justice agencies, including identifying observable aspects of organizational cultures.
Answer the following questions:
- What social, political, and organizational behavior can change in criminal justice agencies?
- What is the relationship between organizational behavior and organizational systems?
- How can the perceptions of organizational stakeholders be managed? What techniques might we use?
- What are some observable aspects of the organizational culture of criminal justice agencies?
- How can change management strategies benefit criminal justice agencies and the criminal justice system?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Social, political and organizational behavior influence change in the administration of the criminal justice agencies. The community and the service providers are supposed to be active participants in order to address the complex social issues that are linked to the administration of the criminal justice. Social behaviors include favoring family members and friends when it comes to the administration of justice by the criminal justice agencies (Maxfield & Babbie, 2014).
Political behaviors also influence change in the . Criminal justice agencies are affected by the political pressure from advocacy, interest and the constituent groups. Political behaviors include competition for…………..