What factors influenced the formation of the countries of the Transition Zone?
Case Management Progress NotesYou are a clinical neuropsychologist, and a patient has come to see you. The patient explained that she was in a minor car accident a few months back, was examined at the hospital, and appeared to be healthy with no injuries. Since that time, she has self-reported multiple issues, including short-term memory loss, lack of motivation at work, difficulty with remaining focused on tasks, and an inability to perform work-related tasks that she normally performs.
Click here to access the Case Management Progress Notes template. Address the questions below by inserting your responses into the template linked above.
- Which types of neuropsychological flexible batteries would you use with this patient?
- What is the purpose of using particular neuropsychological batteries with this patient? What are you trying to determine?
- Which cognitive domains are you going to assess?
- What tests would you use within each cognitive domain?
- What are the benefits of using each particular test with this patient?
- What is your follow-up treatment plan with this patient?
Please include in-text citations in your assignment and a references page at the end; both should be formatted according to APA guidelines. This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the references page, and you should use your textbook and one outside resource.