The new move in the healthcare of adopting new technology like electronic health records has evolved in the medical field to facilitate many medical diagnostics and treatment advances.
Thesis statement: Technology in Healthcare
- Ways in which technology is advancing healthcare
- Electronic Health records.
- Telemedicine in healthcare
- Remote monitoring tools
- Genome sequencing
- Wearable technology
- Determining health records in patient outcomes.
- Implications of health records
- Challenges in the healthcare facilities in the application of technology
- Risks associated with adopting new technology
- Opportunities accrued to the success of technology in healthcare.
- Importance of applying technology to increase the quality of services
- Essential areas that need urgent technological advancement
- Public health clinic
Technology in healthcare is an improvement that would bring many benefits to the healthcare sector. Therefore, it is essential for organizations to adopt it to achieve quality outcomes.