Wk 6 discussion 1 DUE DATE AUGUST 10
This week, you will be submitting a data analysis plan for your research proposal. Share your and research project as well as your anticipated type of quantitative analysis with the class. What quantitative test/s are you going to conduct on your data (t-test, correlation, chi-square, regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, etc.) and explain why you feel this is the best test. Then, examine at least two of your classmates’ posts and comment on their chosen methods of analysis. Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Are there any concerns regarding their chosen methods?
WK 6 discussion 2 DUE DATE AUGUST 10
Using your research questions and research topic, identify your independent and dependent variables. Next, identify your research hypothesis and null hypothesis. Then, comment on two of your classmates’ posts and explain whether their research hypotheses and null hypotheses are appropriate for their identified research questions.
WEEK 6 DUE DATE AUGUST 13
RESEARCH PROPOSAL PROJECT: DATEA ANALYSIS PLAN
For this section of your research , you will carefully design a plan for analyzing your quantitative data. Explain in detail how you will go about analyzing your data. Be sure to:
- Include definitions of all variables
- Identify your null hypothesis and research hypothesis
- Include the type of analysis to be conducted (correlation, t-test, confidence interval, regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, etc.)
- Explain why this type of analysis is most appropriate for your research
- Identify the significance level (typically set to .05, but may be set to .01 or .10)
- Explain what results you are looking for in your quantitative study (how will you know if you will accept or reject your null and research hypothesis?)
APA formatting, references, and citations are required.
Your research project data analysis plan should be included as part of your submission for your in week 7 and your research proposal presentation in week 8. Use the feedback you receive from your instructor on your data analysis plan to modify and improve before submission of your final project in weeks 7 and 8.