Present the five major parts of APA papers and the information contained in each part.
· Discuss Barber’s (1976) 13 ways to improve (page 254, Box 11.1)
· What does it mean to say that experimenter bias affects internal validity?
· Provide three examples of experimenter bias
· Be sure you can identify IV’s and DV’s
· Be able to design experiments using the designs discussed in Chapter 8
Discussion scoring guide
To improve your discussion contributions, please refer to the table below. Each criteria is worth 2 points each for a total of 10 points per discussion. Please be substantive in your posts and reference the text so that I can see that you are reading it to receive maximum scores.
- The discussion contribution or response clearly addresses the content issue(s) presented by the question.
- The discussion contribution or response includes the appropriate level(s) of critical analysis.
- The discussion contribution or response includes pertinent course and disciplinary concepts, theories, or materials and applies them correctly.
- The discussion contribution or response provides validation and support by including relevant examples and supporting evidence, as appropriate.
- The discussion contribution or response is , clearly organized, and well-structured and uses grammar, usage, and mechanics expected of college level composition and expression. Citations to the text or supporting material are included and adhere to APA 6th edition style.