HSM 494 Norfolk State University Total Quality Management Protocol Paper
You are an assistant practice manager of a medical practice where the physicians specialize in diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients. The mission of the practice encompasses the area of the patient’s mental health associated with a cancer diagnosis. To address the psychological and sociological issues that patients endure, the physicians have decided to institute a program to address these factors. Your practice manager has put you in charge of the project.
Using the Total Quality Management/ COI , address the following:
- Developing a plan:
- Describe the premise of the program and/or what would you need to consider.
- Describe two specific outcomes that you would want to achieve through the program.
- Describe three specific activities that you believe would be possible techniques for achieving those outcomes.
- For each the three specific activities that you considered, discuss the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for each.
- Identify the one specific activity, from the possible techniques above, that you believe is the best option to reach the best outcomes.
- Provide details to support your rationale for choosing this one specific activity
- Describe the technique (s) by which you will measure the effectiveness of your activity.
Explanation & Answer length: