How to Write Case Study Essay?
How to Write Case Study Essay?
In any discipline, there are cases that can be analyzed in. They teach you how to gather information, interview other people, analyze data, and find better solutions.
The topic depends on the academic discipline you study. Choose an object of your research, any person, event, company, government, etc. It should be interesting to you; also check that you have enough resources to do a research on the selected topic.These essays are not just lists of information. They need your own analysis and research.
It allows understanding an object better and learning to make solutions.
What are Good Case Study Topics
You should start from selecting a topic. Do all other steps only when you have a good title and object of research prepared. You should pick topics, which are interesting for you and your readers, make people ask questions and find answers to them.How to write case study essays for specific academic disciplines? If you study economics and business, you can do a research on the specific company, for example, IBM or Google, RMC or Lafarge, BSI or KBR. If you want to write about politics, select the specific person, government, political event as a topic of your college essay.You can discuss a topic and other sections of your essay with your teacher. He or she will give you advice and help to find the best topics.
Case Study Essay Structure
The structure of an essay can be different.
There should be the following main sections in your essay:
- Introduction. Write about the problem and why you have selected it. Data you gathered on the Internet and in other places helps you to write a good introduction.
- Background. Give more information on a site of your essay paper, why is it special and why it should get the attention of other people.
- A description of a problem. Show what you learned during research and interviews, what problem solutions were already proposed, what are the thoughts and opinions of people that are directly connected to the object of your research.
- Your analysis and solutions. There should be results of analysis you have provided and your own thoughts and conclusions.
If you are looking for an appropriate case study essay format, you should also ask your teacher. It depends on academic discipline and type of your essay work. Find much more relevant case study examples and templates on the Internet.
Check that your essay is easy to read.
What are The Steps of Writing Content Analysis Case Study
This process starts from selecting a topic. After that, you need to find more information on it. Look for information on not only the Internet but also find it in books; you should also select specific case site. Just look for a company or organization that deals with a problem of your topic.
You can find specific people who are directly connected to it. Ask them to give you interview and more data for your research. When you have enough information from Internet and other sources, results of interviews, you can analyze it. There are different methods of analysis that depend on what data you have got and what type of topic you selected. If you are going to learn more about how to write an essay or just need you can ask your teacher and find examples.
Then you can write your work with all sections. Use everything you have found, including results of interviews and your own analysis, information found in different sources. If there are too much information to show, you may use links to it, and your readers will be able to make their own research. Check if your work is grammatically correct, well structured, and does not confuse readers.
Where to Find Information for a Case Study
Now students have access to a lot of sources.
You can quickly find what you need by using the Internet and university libraries.It is better to get data from different sources. These are a few examples:
- The Internet. Many sources can be found by using Google and other search engines. There are also closed online libraries, which are open only to specific universities. Check that your sources are reliable because you must not use fake and unproven information in your essays.
- Books. You can find them in libraries and other places. Many books are already converted to digital, it helps you to find appropriate information fast. Magazines, journals, and other printed sources can be used.
- Interviews with other people. If you write about a company, you can discuss problems with its representatives. Reviews of real people help you to understand the problem and find solutions.
Also you can read Irm Example!
Ideas for Case Study Presentation
The content of the essay has a significant role for a result, but its presentation also matters. You should prepare and consider how to present it.
Your work should be attractive and interesting for readers and listeners, help you gather their attention and to show your opinion.Before presenting the case study, you should work on a format of your content. Here is a few advice for those who are working on case studies:
- Make your title clear. Readers and listeners should clearly understand the main objects of your research.
- Give enough information to involve readers and listeners, show them why your topic matters and why it should be interesting for them.
- Use tables and charts. Now there are many tools for it. People like structured information.
- You can also use images and infographics in your essays. If you present a case study in digital format, you can include videos and other interactive files.
- Check your grammar and make sure your writing style is appropriate to the audience.
This is only basic information about how to write this kind of .