Review the here, and then answer the following questions:
NOTE: Be sure to provide quality management-based support for your answers below by using specific informatics-base data obtained from the case study.
- How did developing a process map of the current discharge process help the team get started? How was the staff involved?
- What was the most important tool for determining the critical drivers of waste and variation?
- Identify factors that contributed to process variation in the discharge process from the discharge order to the patient leaving.
- What specific changes were made in the sub-process of the discharge order to the patient leaving as a result of workflow analysis?
- What specific changes were made in the sub-process of the patient leaving the hospital room to the computer showing the bed as available as a result of the workflow analysis
Explanation & Answer length: 2 pages