For this project, you are tasked with developing a that will be designed to improve quality in an acute care hospital in your community. This hospital has a poor (HEDIS) and quality metrics, and . Further, government regulations and Joint Commission accreditation standards are not being met. Financial ruin seems imminent. Your plan will be 5-7 pages, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page. When constructing your plan, conduct research using peer-reviewed sources to determine the following:
- Identify goals and objectives that are expected to be met.
- Provide an overview of HEDIS and ORYX measures, and describe the importance of those measures to the hospital and how the hospital can improve metrics in both measures.
- Discuss the role that patient satisfaction plays in reimbursement and how you propose to improve patient satisfaction in the hospital.
- Determine communication approaches for change management among clinicians and nonclinicians throughout the organization.
- Identify and explain the quality improvement and evaluation method(s) that will be utilized to determine the progress of the change management plan.
- Use the to develop a quality improvement plan as a guide for your assignment.
Explanation & Answer length: 5 pages