As you may recall, are divided into the following six (6) categories:
· Lipids (Fats)
For this assignment, you will need to develop an informative PowerPoint presentation that could be used to teach your classmates about a variety of nutrients from the nutrient categories (above).
1. Your PowerPoint presentation should:
1. Have a title slide.
1. Contain at least 6 content slides.
1. Reflect proper spelling and grammar.
1. Cite at least 2 credible references and present the sources in APA format on a slide.
1. Choose five (5) specific nutrients from within the nutrient categories listed above. You may choose either:
1. a mixture of five (5) macro and micro nutrients
1. For example, you can use 2 macronutrients (such as lipids and carbohydrates) and 3 micronutrients (such as specific vitamins and minerals)
1. five (5) different vitamins or minerals
1. For example, 2 vitamins (such as A and D), 2 major minerals (such as sodium, calcium, and potassium), and 1 trace mineral (such as zinc).
1. For each of the nutrients you selected, create content slides that address the following:
1. Explain the function(s) of the nutrient within the body.
1. Describe how the nutrient is metabolized (where primarily digested, absorbed, and transported) within the body.
1. Identify the current Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for the nutrient for an average adult.