Sending Information Exercise
Objective: Demonstrate how to choose carefully what information to request and what to release.
As professionals, it is important to protect clients when releasing information and it is your responsibility to see that they understand what could happen when that information is released. This chapter will you on this process.
- Read Chapter 19 in your textbook.
- Complete Exercises 1, 2, and 3 using Appendix C in the back of your Summers text.
- Fill out the form correctly.
- Take a picture of each form from the exercise and save it to your computer.
- Submit the pictures as attachments.