Submit a 3- to 5-page scholarly analysis in which you do the following:
- Evaluate the definition of product-harm crisis within the of the Toyota case study.
- Identify the problems the Toyota leaders must solve.
- Analyze the organizational changes that were successful and unsuccessful.
- Synthesize your analysis of the literature to develop one or more recommendations for strategies Toyota might used to manage this product-harm crisis and recover brand loyalty in the global market.
- Support your work with a minimum of two specific citations per page from this week’s Learning Resources and/or additional scholarly sources.
Be sure to use the APA Course Paper Template (6th Ed.) to complete this . Also, refer to the Week 3 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work. Please Note: For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations.