Discussion Board Questions:
- Can you think of an instance in which you either offered someone action-facilitating support, or received such support? What about nurturing support? Describe whatever instance(s) you can think of. What was the outcome for each instance? Were the supportive efforts effective? If not, how could they have been more effective?
- Consider the birth experiences of Carol Bishop Mills and her husband with those of Kate and Chris (pages 172-173). What do you learn from these examples?
- In what ways can people be oversupportive? What are the likely outcomes of different types of oversupport? Name a few tips for ensuring that social support efforts are effective. Due Thursday by 11:59 pm. second assignment: Health Campaign Work Log
Step 3: Establishing Campaign Goals and Objectives
As you work through the process of planning, designing, and implementing your health campaign, you should keep notes about what tasks you’ve accomplished along the way that related to each of the seven steps outlined across Chapters 13 and 14:
- Define the Situation
- Analyze/Segment Audiences
- Establish Campaign Goals & Objectives
- Select Communication Channels
- Design Campaign Messaging
- Pilot and Implement the Campaign
- Evaluate and Maintain the Campaign